Professional Kitchen Plughole Unblocker

No.1 for Kitchen Blockages

  • Blasts fat and food
  • Clears trapped debris
  • Regular use stops build up

Kitchen plugholes can build up with food, fat, grease and debris, which restrict flow and become a breeding ground for bacteria leading to bad odours. This can be a particular problem in commercial kitchen environments or rental accommodation which is in constant use and require an established maintenance regime.

Buster Professional Kitchen Plughole Unblocker has been specifically developed with a powerful formula that will deep clean all kitchen plugholes to keep them free-flowing and clear even the toughest blockages.

The powerful liquid formula actively targets grease and food debris to effectively clear and clean.

Also, available is Buster Professional Bath & Shower Plughole Unblocker.

For germs, stains and odours use Buster Professional Plughole Sanitiser which is available as  Eucalyptus Foaming Granules .

Instructions

For blockages and slow draining pipes

  1. Pour approximately 250ml (1/4) of the bottle slowly down the plughole 
  2. Leave at least 15 minutes, but ideally overnight 
  3. Flush through with lots of hot water

 NB. If plughole is completely blocked scoop out as much water as possible before using. 

 

For regular use to stop build up

  1. Pour at least 100ml of the bottle down the plughole
  2. Leave to work overnight before flushing through with hot water

Use daily or as required

 

Safety

USE WITH CARE

Never put any liquid into the bottle, even when empty.

Don’t leave to work for longer than 15 minutes before flushing through with lots of hot water (make sure the plughole never becomes dry – pour cups of water down plughole as required).

Only pour the product down the plughole – product should not come in contact with any other part of the sink.

Do not mix with any other chemical products.

Product is suitable for use on most domestic plumbing and spectic systems, but take care on gold plated fittings.

Not suitable on waste disposal units.

Always store upright in a cool, dry, safe place, with cap securely closed.

 

IMPORTANT

Read label before use

Contains sodium hydroxide and sodium nitrate

Contact with water releases flammable gases which may spontaneously ignite

Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. 

May cause respiratory irritation. 

Do not inhale fumes or dust 

Keep out of reach of children

If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand

Use in a well-ventilated area

Wear protective eyewear, clothing and gloves 

Wash skin thoroughly after handling

 

FIRST AID

IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water several minutes.

Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.

Continue rinsing.

Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician.

Store in a dry place.

Store in a closed container.

Store locked up.

%MCEPASTEBIN%

Plugholes need lve too